PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
SERVICE PROVIDERS means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
(3) Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with (a) your documents, which may contain personal data; and (b) if you register an account with us, your email address (“Personal Data”).
(4) Data Use
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes: (a) to deliver our Service to you; (b) to deliver product updates and marketing communications; (c) to deliver customer support; and (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
We do not use your Personal Data to train our models.
(5) Data SecurityWe will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely. For example, your data is encrypted at rest and in transit using FIPS 140-2 compliant 256-bit AES encryption, such that AILYZE cannot view your data. Your data is also stored in a data center that is ISO-27001, SOC 1 and SOC 2-compliant. Our Service is also served entirely over HTTPS, with API and application endpoints TLS only (v1.2). In addition, no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place.
(7) Data TransferYour Personal Data is processed in the United States. It means that your Personal Data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
(8) Data Disclosure
We may disclose your Personal Data for:
(a) Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities;
(b) Business Transaction. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred; and
(c) Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Data to our Service Providers
(b) Others. We may disclose your Personal Data with your consent in any other cases.
(9) Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj .
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: (a) the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you; (b) the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete; (c) the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data; (d) the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information; (e) the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format; and (f) the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. We may not able to provide our Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
(10) Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
(11) Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
These Service Providers include:
(a) OpenAI (natural language processing company) - see more at https://openai.com/policies/api-data-usage-policies ;
(b) GitHub (development platform to host and review code, manage projects, and build software) - see more at https://help.github.com/en/articles/github-privacy-statement ; and
(c) Stripe (payment processor) - see more at https://stripe.com/us/privacy .
(12) Children's PrivacyOur Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 13. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.